Monday, September 10, 2012

Adding Sparkles - French Tip

When we first landed to Sri Lanka for this years summer vacation my sister fell off and she damaged her booties.. I mean her shoes..booties.. the toe scraped off and it was ugly to see. So she asked me to do something for it and here is what I did :)


Things You'll need...




1.Tape to keep the glitter out of the area you don't want to be glittered. 


2. Mix Mod podge with glitter. I just like to see glitter when they float :D 
With this mixture you can seriously bling anything! 


3. Apply 2-3 coats....I applied some above the heel too since I felt it looked a bit empty 


4. Let it dry and for better durability and to be water proof apply 1-2 coats of clear nail polish over it 


And this is the finish :) Glittered French tip...







No comments:

Post a Comment