Friday, November 23, 2012

DIY shorts update :)

So, I know this suppose to be a summer thing :/ well I didn't have blog in summer duh!
Good amount of my readers are from Sri Lanka (secretly woohoo-ing) so, as it's ALWAYS summer there, shorts are a must in a girl's closet..


Bored with your denim one colored shorts? yeah thought so! x) I'm giving you few ways that you can easily update those bad boys and rock them again :)  

Here are few ways how I updated my shorts, not to mention the laziness!
oh well! just enjoy and be inspired :)




TIP : Use a Knit fabric, so that it won't unravel and to achieve the best results with those almost ruffles. 
Few I did before....


Ombre colored pockets...















Dip Bleached ...




Distressed..

















Little more Inspirations :)

via


Want more inspiration???????

Visit here:
  

Pinterest Inspirations.
Via






via


No comments:

Post a Comment